- NPR's Maureen Corrigan broadcast a retrospective of Jacqueline's Maisie Dobbs series and reviewed her new standalone, The Care and Management of Lies
- Jacqueline's essay on the women of WWI was published in The Daily Beast
- Read the Spring 2014 Letter from Jacqueline "Commemorating the Great War 1914-1918."
- Read about The Care and Management of Lies: A Novel of The Great War—Now Available!
- Read Jacqueline's essay about her first visit to the former battlefields of France and Flanders.
- The new 10th Anniversary paperback edition of Maisie Dobbs is now available... read Jacqueline's reflections on the novel that started it all.
Spring 2015: Maisie Dobbs returns in a new series featuring the psychologist-investigator
Sign up for Jacqueline's newsletter to find out more about publication plans and the story behind THE CARE AND MANAGEMENT OF LIES